Bump version to 4
Foremost this release finally includes a fix for the little mistake I made in the Makefile regarding the order of arguments passed to cc which package managers had to fix with a small patch. It now also compiles on OpenBSD without problems. Apart from that, I made error reporting much more consistent by putting everything into util.c, which makes the code much more readable, and cleared up all LICENSE matters and minor details in the build system. At this point, farbfeld is very stable and unless another tool is added the codebase in general is very low on the Kelvin scale right now. Thanks for all the feedback!
Showing with 1 addition and 1 deletion