1. 14 Apr, 2017 17 commits
  2. 12 Apr, 2017 9 commits
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Use fshut() to properly flush the output stream · 17f09e2c
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      For small images, it could happen that the output stream would not be
      flushed before exit(), resulting in a lack of error-reporting on
      a full device. Using fflush(), a function I first introduced in sbase,
      we do the flushing before returning manually and report errors if they
      occurred.
      17f09e2c
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Update LICENSE · bc03439e
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      bc03439e
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Update TODO · 2eef6816
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      The truncation issue is solved now by checking the return values. Maybe
      for small images where the FILE-buffer is not flushed early enough we
      can rethink that.
      The utility functions were written to the extent it was desired.
      
      I added a note not to forget to take a look at the part in the jpg-code
      which does the color mixing.
      2eef6816
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Refactor ff2ppm(1) · 7a11656e
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      We make use of the utility functions for parsing the color mask and
      other things and generally align the code with the general coding style.
      7a11656e
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Refactor png-conversion-utilities · da99b582
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      We split out the libpng-setup into a separate function, it is very very
      ugly.
      The code also received a general cleanup and aligns itself much better
      with the general coding style and structure.
      da99b582
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Refactor ff2pam(1) · a78b5dc6
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      I chose to go with a row-based-approach here, which is a bit easier
      to read and is somewhat "closer" to the input data.
      a78b5dc6
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Refactor jpg-conversion-utilities · 9a992f81
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      First of all, there was lots of libjpeg-specific cruft that just didn't
      have any right to exist (METHODDEF(), strange typedefs, use of the
      internal memory pool for no reason). This is gone now.
      
      Additionally, we make use of the save and proven utility functions and
      in general the code should be more well-separated now.
      
      What is left to do is clear up the part where we mix the colors with the
      mask.
      9a992f81
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Also print extra warnings · f22282e9
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      f22282e9
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Rename header-functions and add more util functions · aa873108
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      	parse_mask() -> parse a mask-color #xxxxxx
      	ereallocarray()
      	estrtonum()
      
      These will come in handy in the respective tools.
      aa873108
  3. 02 Apr, 2017 2 commits
  4. 30 Mar, 2017 5 commits
  5. 29 Mar, 2017 2 commits
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Rename PREREQ to REQ · 65829635
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      65829635
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Overhaul Build-system · 416f39e3
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      I didn't like the current Makefiles. They were too crufted and not
      elegant. Additionally, given I'm planning to put some utility functions
      into a util.{c|h}-prerequisite, I wrote this new Makefile with PREREQs
      in mind.
      416f39e3
  6. 09 Jan, 2017 2 commits
  7. 19 Sep, 2016 3 commits