1. 11 Apr, 2018 10 commits
    • Paride Legovini's avatar
      d/changelog: release to unstable · aba3d06c
      Paride Legovini authored
      aba3d06c
    • Paride Legovini's avatar
      1c1c7df2
    • Paride Legovini's avatar
      53b95428
    • Paride Legovini's avatar
      Commit Debian 3.0 (quilt) metadata · dd776f14
      Paride Legovini authored
      [dgit (4.3) quilt-fixup]
      dd776f14
    • Paride Legovini's avatar
      Update d/changelog · b062f05d
      Paride Legovini authored
      b062f05d
    • Paride Legovini's avatar
      Merge tag '4' · 7b5a41b5
      Paride Legovini authored
      7b5a41b5
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Bump version to 4 · ab5e3dfc
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      Foremost this release finally includes a fix for the little mistake I made in
      the Makefile regarding the order of arguments passed to cc which package
      managers had to fix with a small patch. It now also compiles on OpenBSD
      without problems.
      
      Apart from that, I made error reporting much more consistent by putting
      everything into util.c, which makes the code much more readable, and
      cleared up all LICENSE matters and minor details in the build system.
      
      At this point, farbfeld is very stable and unless another tool is added
      the codebase in general is very low on the Kelvin scale right now.
      
      Thanks for all the feedback!
      ab5e3dfc
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Add warn() and die() · d9c382a9
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      To fully centralize this matter these well-tested functions are added to
      the util.c, and implemented as we know it from many other suckless
      projects.
      d9c382a9
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Update manuals and LICENSE · a2e07745
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      This is to display that all the manuals still reflect the current state.
      a2e07745
    • Laslo Hunhold's avatar
      Add efread() and efwrite() · 02b05163
      Laslo Hunhold authored
      Given we have a util.c anyway it does not make any sense to duplicate
      code here. This way, error handling and output is in one place and one
      does not have to change things in multiple different files. This also
      reduces code duplication by a lot.
      
      It also solves an older bug where the error reporting was not on point:
      
         $ echo "farb" | ff2png
         ff2png: fread: Success
      
      (It also lacked a newline)
      
      Now it properly reports
      
         $ echo "farb" | ff2png
         ff2png: fread: Unexpected end of file
      
      I also fixed some other minor details, for instance that all error
      messages should begin with a capital letter.
      02b05163
  2. 22 Mar, 2018 2 commits
  3. 24 Feb, 2018 1 commit
  4. 23 Feb, 2018 1 commit
  5. 22 Feb, 2018 3 commits
  6. 16 Feb, 2018 5 commits
  7. 12 Sep, 2017 1 commit
  8. 22 Aug, 2017 3 commits
  9. 13 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  10. 04 Aug, 2017 8 commits
  11. 02 Aug, 2017 5 commits