* These tests are supposed to run against existing CAC card
connected to local computer, which should be presenting
certificates with 1024 b keys.
* These tests are skipped in case there is no card available.
* This also extends the existing testsuite with tests for
various empty applets
* The setup-softhsm2 script goes through the whole setting of
environment, soft token, generating testing keys, certificates.
* The NSS DB needs to be created under tests/hwdb/ and local
pkcs#11 module needs to be added to the database
Signed-off-by: Jakub Jelen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Robert Relyea <email@example.com>
[ Marc-André - various fixes for make check & distcheck ]
Signed-off-by: Marc-André Lureau <firstname.lastname@example.org>