1. 11 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  2. 19 Jul, 2019 3 commits
  3. 18 Jul, 2019 6 commits
  4. 17 Jul, 2019 1 commit
    • Thomas Lange's avatar
      remove link to devel/people · 6a1ba37f
      Thomas Lange authored
      I used these commands to remove the link and to sync the translation header
      > perl -i -pane 's#<a href=.+devel/people">(\S+)<\/a>#\1#' */releases/*/credits.wml
      > ./smart_change.pl -v english/releases/*/credits.wml
      6a1ba37f
  5. 01 Jul, 2019 1 commit
  6. 12 Jun, 2019 1 commit
  7. 11 May, 2019 1 commit
  8. 14 Apr, 2019 2 commits
  9. 03 Apr, 2019 2 commits
  10. 31 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  11. 24 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  12. 18 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  13. 17 Mar, 2019 2 commits
  14. 16 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  15. 07 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  16. 22 Feb, 2019 1 commit
  17. 16 Nov, 2018 1 commit
  18. 29 Sep, 2018 1 commit
  19. 15 Sep, 2018 1 commit
  20. 01 Aug, 2018 1 commit
  21. 31 Jul, 2018 1 commit
  22. 02 Jul, 2018 1 commit
  23. 11 Jun, 2018 1 commit
  24. 10 Jun, 2018 1 commit
  25. 06 Jun, 2018 2 commits
  26. 05 Jun, 2018 1 commit
  27. 02 Jun, 2018 1 commit
    • Boyuan Yang's avatar
      footer: Update src url to salsa git repo; refresh po files · 791fde30
      Boyuan Yang authored
      Here are the commands I used:
      
      cd ./english/po/;
      make pot;
      cd ../../;
      for i in albanian/po/ arabic/po/ armenian/po/ bulgarian/po/ catalan/po/ chinese/po/ croatian/po/ czech/po/ danish/po/ dutch/po/ esperanto/po/ finnish/po/ french/po/ galician/po/ german/po/ greek/po/ hebrew/po/ hungarian/po/ indonesian/po/ italian/po/ japanese/po/ korean/po/ lithuanian/po/ norwegian/po/ persian/po/ polish/po/ portuguese/po/ romanian/po/ russian/po/ slovak/po/ slovene/po/ spanish/po/ swedish/po/ tamil/po/ turkish/po/ ukrainian/po/ vietnamese/po/ ; do (cd $i; make update-po ; ) ; done
      791fde30
  28. 01 Jun, 2018 1 commit
  29. 31 May, 2018 1 commit
    • Steve McIntyre's avatar
      Fix up lots of translation versions · a4076937
      Steve McIntyre authored
      This was leftover noise from slightly broken CVS revisions. Empty
      changes in CVS were committed to the original file, but git ignored
      the empty changes when we converted. That meant we ended up with
      commit references that didn't exist.
      
      Fixed the refs using the "-r" option to stattrans.pl.
      a4076937